The Business Excellence Awards also align with regional, state and national awards and some Deniliquin business award winners have represented our region in the past. Who is to say that this won't be your year?!
There are a number of categories in which you can enter your business, or nominate a business who you believe strives for excellence.
The 2021 Business Categories are:
- Outstanding Community Organisation
- Excellence in Sustainability
- Excellence in Micro Business (1-4 employees)
- Excellence in Small Business (5-20 employees)
- Excellence in Business (21+ employees)
- Employer of Choice
- Outstanding New Business or Start up (less than 2 years in operation)
- Excellence in Workplace Health and Safety
- Excellence in Customers Service - Business
The winners of the individual employee categories will also win themselves a $200 Deni Gift Card!
Nominating your staff for one of these awards is a great way to acknowledge the effort that your staff have made to your business, and to their own personal develoment.
The 2021 Individual Categories are:
- Excellence in Customer Service - Individual
- Outstanding Trainee or Apprentice
- Outstanding Employee
- Outstanding Young Business Leader
- Outstanding Business Leader
How does it all work?
There are two pathways to entry.
1. By nomination.
The public (that includes you!) are invited to nominate any business or employees that they feel satisfies the category criteria. We also encourage business leaders to nominate their own staff. It is a great way to acknowledge the efforts of your staff. Once nominated, those businesses/employees, are required to complete a submission that will be judged to determine a winner. Make sure you get your nominations in early so that they have plenty of time to work on their submission!
There is no need to wait for the public to nominate you! If you know that you satisfy the criteria for one of the business awards, we want to see an application from you. Head over to the entry portal and complete a business submission. (You might like to download the entry criteria first and complete your submission in word before submitting to the portal).
Nominations and submissions close 30 July! Don't leave it until the last minute, nominate or enter now!